Join Our Team
Social Media Coordinator
Full-time Clear Lake location
Lewis Jewelers, a high-end luxury retailer with locations in Clear Lake, Uptown, and Woodlands is looking for an organized, creative, and fashion-forward individual who also loves Social Media! In this exciting position, you will write copy, take photos at Lewis Jewelers events and inside and outside the store, and craft organic social media posts that capture the Lewis Jewelers voice and aesthetic. You will also coordinate with our ad agency to create and maintain a strong and creative organic social media presence.
- Plan concepts, images, and captions for internal organic social media efforts
- Develop original content in partnership with our agency to produce creative ways to attract more local customers and promote our jewelry business
- Review our social pages for comments and other items that need attention and reply back in a timely manner
- Understand and explore organic social media opportunities for Lewis Jewelers and our community sponsor partners
- Work with our agency and provide assets for their paid advertising efforts
- Understanding of social media and brand voice
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms and ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Positive attitude, detail oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Excellent oral and written communication and project management skills
- BS degree in Design, Marketing, New Media, Communications is preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, or other creative software is preferred
If this description fits you, email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Sales Professional in Fine Jewelry & Timepieces
Full-time (Uptown Park location)
Lewis Jewelers has an exciting opportunity for an individual interested in a full-time sales career. We are seeking experience with a minimum of 5 years in sales for fine jewelry and/or timepieces and people who are committed to excellence.
The ideal candidate will maximize a clientele base by focusing on product knowledge, and proactively communicate with customers for important occasions. Responsibilities also include utilizing the Lewis sales process (including opening and closing the store), stocking, organizing, and ensuring the sales area is impeccable!
- Sundays and Mondays off
- A track record of exceptional customer service
- 3 years of retail, jewelry experience preferred
- Extensive training in diamonds, fine timepieces, high-end brands
- No late nights
- Inviting environment
- Encouraging team
If you thrive on engaging with people, building relationships, and delivering the highest level of service, please email Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org with your letter of interest and resume. No phone calls please.