Constellation Quartz Silver Dial with Diamonds Watch, 28mm
The dramatic and enduring design of the Omega Constellation is characterised by its famous half-moons, “claws” on the case and mono-rang bracelet. This 28 mm 18K Sedna™ gold and stainless steel model features a bezel engraved with Roman numerals, crystal white silvery dial with diamond hour markers and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The hands, Omega logo, Constellation star and diamond holders are also in 18K Sedna™ gold. At the heart of this timepiece is the Omega Calibre 4061, while the caseback is stamped with the Constellation Observatory medallion.
- Case: 28 mm, steel sedna™ gold
- Between lugs: 17.5 mm
- Bracelet: steel sedna™ gold, butterfly clasp with comfort setting
- Dial: silver, diamonds
- Crystal: domed scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance: 3 bar (30 meters / 100 feet)
- Movement: quartz movement with "Long Life" feature to maximize the autonomy of the battery. Exclusive red Omega logo with rhodium plated parts and circular graining.
- Caliber: OMEGA 4061
- Battery life: 48 months